Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post Graduation; Intro Into an Entry Level Life


I came along with an intention to focus my efforts into a passion. Now after college I have seen my fermented seeds proliferate into a life. It began on Ventura Boulevard in a fallacious one bedroom apartment. Fortuitously, my brother Daniel and I had all of the equipment needed to create. Only what time would paragon, our expression, ourselves through film. Our goal was to submit our 15 minute short film into; Top 25 ranked Film Festivals around the United States. We submitted 10 out of the 25 at $50 dollars a submission. That was a $500 dollar investment. Didn’t matter, we’re raised by life a tacit. Daniel’s Short Film entitled; A Reason To Live was recognized twice amongst our 10 submissions. A capacity crowd of fifty independent film directors and critics viewed our production. At the very moment when my brother and I were answering Q&A from the audience. I felt a drizzle of equanimity over my soul. I encountered my purpose. Since that experience, I have continued to live in pursuit of my dream. There will be an answer. Let it be.


A Reason to Live; http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=40822965

6 comments:

Jessica Ramos said...

Wow Rene.. this was amazing.. i love film too.. awesome!

Monica Camacho said...

Very cool and funny film!

Unknown said...

Cool! I see you've been practicing them hard words for your, uh, how do you say...examencito? Good luck brotha!

Unknown said...

I agree with Chente, them some big words...I had to look some of them up! Congrats on the new blogging job, I'm sure you will have a lot to write about! Take care.

Unknown said...

keep the faith and pursue both dreams...

Unknown said...

This was very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your passion with us. Look forward to reading some more of your blogs! :)